Three Ways to Shop for the Engagement Ring of Your Dreams
Are you ready to pop the question and looking for an engagement ring just as unique and lovely as your future bride-to-be? You’ve come to the right place! Here at Aura Diamonds we’ve put together a quick fact sheet about the easiest and most fun ways to find the diamond engagement ring of your dreams!
- Ready to go or Pre-set Option
If time is of the essence this might be the best option for you. Since the pre-set rings are ready to go and budget friendly you can shop in the afternoon and propose tonight under the stars!
- Pick Out Your Setting + Diamond
If you have a little more time and want your diamond engagement ring to feel a little more unique to her this option is the best. If you’ve done your research and have a particular diamond cut or setting in mind this allows you to pair together the best of both worlds. In store, you’ll be able to view your options under a high-powered microscope to see its true brilliance just like the professionals do.
- Design a Custom-made engagement ring
Sometimes the only place you’ve seen your ideal engagement ring is in your heart. You have all the little details worked out and know exactly the shape the diamond should be. Maybe you even have a unique setting in mind. For a fully customized experience you want to opt for a custom-made diamond engagement ring. A custom-designed diamond engagement ring will not only symbolize your eternal love, but also be the bling she loves to show off too all your friends and family.
Here are a few things to consider when designing your custom diamond engagement ring.
- What’s her style? Her engagement ring should match her personality and personal flare! Is she a vintage, modern, or classic lady? Knowing the overall style helps determine all the other factors of your custom-crafted diamond engagement ring.
- What metal would feel the best on her finger and to your budget? Rose gold, gold, yellow gold, and platinum are chosen most often for custom-made engagement rings.
- Know the 4Cs of diamonds: Cut, Carat, Color, and Clarity. All four of these will affect not only how the ring will look on your bride-to-be’s hand, but also how much of a dent it’ll put in your budget.
- Know your budget a head of time and stick to it. There’s a lot of old sayings about how much an engagement ring should cost. Take them all with a pinch of salt and consider what you can realistically invest in your diamond engagement ring.
- We’ll walk through the entire process from beginning to end allowing you to have the utmost control over the final design of your diamond engagement ring.
GIVE US A CALL TODAY @ 214-389-2323